Return and Refund Policy
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Gift cards, personalized items and clearance (section SALE).
To proceed with your return, you must contact us at email@example.com or under the "Contact Us" tab on our website. We will need your order number, your name, your address, and the reason for the return. Once the return has been approved by the service, you will need to ship the item to the following address: 436, rue Saint-Paul, Repentigny, QC J5Z 4H9
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- If you received free shipping at the time of purchase, please note that an amount of $15 is deducted from your refund to cover handling costs for the initial shipment of your order.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can always contact us for any other questions at email@example.com.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Personalized item (if applicable)
Personalized items cannot be returned and refunded.
Purchase in pop-up stores (if applicable)
Items purchased in pop-up stores are non-refundable, only credit can be offered for returned items meeting the conditions.
Gift cards are non-refundable.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item has been received, an electronic gift card will be emailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should send your product to :
436 Rue St Paul, Repentigny, QC J5Z 4H9.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.